keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2010

About drawing

This is going to be a short post.
I bumped into the blog of my old elementary schoolmate Teemu and got sorta jealous about his drawing skills. Until I remembered he's been on a different level since the third grade elementary.... However, it also gave me a spark to try my own skills for once. And for once at my freetime and not as compulsory. Since I'm probably one of the few people admitted to the department WHO JUST CAN'T DRAW!!! I have proof but I'm not going show it here. What I am about to show here is my first attempt to really draw something reminiscent of a human being, without a model or a photograph.

Anyway, that's what I came up with. Pretty much quite  horrible. Please be gentle with the comments if there'll even be any, but I'd really like some feedback since this is something I have never done before believe it or not. And yes she was going to have some clothes on but I guess it just went that way better. And yes I know the face looks like a drag queen... Someday I'll get it baby...

-L

In:
-nudity
-friends
-stress (still)
-wonderful teachers
-inspiration

Out:
-being tired all the time
-being sick
-backstabbing
Second time is the charm I guess, I like this one a lot more than the first one

Editor's note: I had to remove the first one since I found the expression slightly too haunting, in a bad way.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti